Bodycon dresses are a must-have in anyone’s wardrobe, and you need to own one if you don’t already! Dresses are one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your closet because it can be dressed up or down. Going for a fancy dinner, then a white bodycon dress and a pair of strappy heels will do you good. If you’re going to a house party, a white bodycon dress with some sneakers and a faux leather jacket can’t be beat.
These bodycon dresses will make you stand out in the crowd; and although white may be a different color to pull off, and take care of it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it out. All you need to do is be careful when you’re eating, and not everyone is confident enough to wear a white dress so you can make the night about your dress!
You’ll have to ask yourself, how do I wear a white bodycon dress? The answer to this is simple, all you have to do is think about where you’re going to wear it….It can come down to either fancy, or casual.
CASUAL VS FANCY
If you want to keep it casual then a cropped denim jacket and sneakers will help create a comfortable and casual look. Perfect for an outing with your girls, a house party, or even brunch! The dress will still be the star of the show, but it’s what you wear on top that will fit the style you’re going for. There are many ways to make a dress casual which includes keeping things simple. You can also rock an oversized hoodie on top of the dress with a cute shoulder bag for a day time look.
Some styles of white bodycon dresses for a casual look will include:
- Ribbed Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
- A collared bodycon dress
- Satin Dress
For a fancier outfit, this will be easy to achieve. You don’t want to add too much onto the outfit. A simple pair of strappy heels, and a cute shoulder bag will do the trick. This is a perfect outfit for a night out to a club or a fancy dinner and/or event. We have many different inspirational white bodycon dresses that’ll fit whatever look you’re going for!
For a fancy white bodycon dress, the styles you should go for are :
- One shoulder Dress/Off shoulder
- Spaghetti strap dress
- Bandage Style Dress
- Satin Dress
There are a few tips for wearing a bodycon dress that we also have to take into consideration..
- Wear shapewear. Usually bodycon dresses can very tight and that means you may have parts of your body stick out more than others. If you’re comfortable with that, then more power to you! If you want to keep it seamless, then invest in some good shapewear to holder everything in and smooth everything out.
- Heels will transform your outfit from simple casual to chic and fancy. Platform heels will look good for a clubbing look, and skinny strappy heels will be good for a fancy dinner out.
- Jewellery. Depending on your style, gold jewellery will go well with white and compliment your entire look. Some dainty and simple rings or a gold necklace will be your best friend.