Spring is here and that means it’s time to get out those light and airy clothes. Spring outfit trends are all about the basics. Stripes, florals, dresses, skirts and sandals are the perfect way to keep you feeling cool in this warm weather. It is the perfect time to trade in your heavy winter wardrobe for lighter, warmer clothes. Whether you’re looking for a trendy new dress or just want to update your closet, these spring outfit trends are sure to inspire you!
As the weather starts to get warmer, there are a few different fashion trends that show up for Spring such as light colors and denim jackets. The article will also talk about how these trends can be mixed and matched to create new looks for your spring wardrobe. They help create a fun and vibrant vibe for the season and can be found in various colors, patterns, and textures.
We’ll go through some fun trends and move towards a more professional style!
- The first trend is neon colors. They are bright, bold and perfect for a sunny day. Matching sets are a great way to rock this trend.
2. The second trend is floral prints. It can be either in the form of a dress or in the form of accessories like a bag or shoes. A cute walk at the park or brunch with the girls, you can never go wrong with a floral dress or skirt.
3. The other trend that we are seeing this season is the use of pastels. These colors are seen on everything from clothing to makeup, and even nail polish. A cute crop top or cardigan with some mom jeans is very fitting for this Spring.
4. Basic Items – Such as blazers, women’s trousers and basic bodysuits. We still have to go to work so a pair of loose fitting cropped trousers with a flowy blouse is both professional and light for this season.
5. Rubber Slide Sandal; Inspired by the new Gucci Rubber Sandals, this is definitely a must-have in your wardrobe, and is great for a night out. You can choose from bright colors like Pink or White, or stick to the basic black. Either way, these are an influence from the early 90’s platform heels but with a twist.
6. Small & Micro bags have been the trend the last couple of years and the best part is you don’t even need a designer bag because you find a cute back almost anywhere and so many different colors to choose from, you can accessories any outfit.
7. Halter Tops have been inspired by the Instagram fashion bloggers and Tik Tokers who love to pose different outfits with halter tops! The best thing about halter tops is that there are a lot different styles and variations to wear!
8. Baggy joggers are inspired by the streetwear fashion trend that has taken over Asia and other European countries. These pants are perfect for Spring because they are super lightweight and casual.