If you’re in the market for a new eyeshadow palette than look no further! The Natasha Denona Camel Eyeshadow Palette is everything you need if you love a warm, brown, camel, neutral eye. This is an essential high end eyeshadow palette, but I get it, this brand is pricey, $48 CAD at Sephora, but for the quality that you get, it’s totally worth it.
We haven’t seen many reviews on this one, but you this one should help you out a lot. These shadows are multi-use and essential for creating a more neutral to warm nude eyeshadow look. You have all your essential shades such as your transition shade, crease shade, all over lid shade and even a highlight shade and metallic shade.
The packaging of this eyeshadow is pretty simple. It has a clear top that you can see all the shades in. There are 5 stunning shades, and simple white packaging. It does have a little bit of a weight to it, but it’s also compact enough that you can throw it in your makeup bag for touch ups. You do get quite a lot of eye shadow as the pan sizes are quite big as well. You’re definitely getting your money’s worth.
Let’s go over the colors & the formula:
There are 5 shades below and all of them are extremely pigmented, easy to blend and incredible smooth. This is the perfect nude eyeshadow palette. Natasha Denona is known for her high quality and high pigment eyeshadows that never dissapoint.
From Left to Right
- Arrosto 185CM– Creamy Matte: This shade is to darken the outer corner of your eye and create a more smokey look. it can also be used as a brown eyeliner if you don’t want that super black look.
- Dune 186S– Sheer: For an inner corner highlight, this shade is the way to go. it’s not overly sparkle, but it’s sheer enough that it makes a big impact. This is more of a bright champagne color. You can also use this on top of your lid to complete your look.
- Safari 187CM– Creamy Matte: This shade is warmer and perfect for a crease and/or transition shade. It blends seamlessly on the lid and can be blended with Arrosto for a smokey look, or by itself for a simple warm look.
- Copper Stone 188M– Metallic: We love this shade because it’s the perfect all over lid shade. To create that sultry look, this all over metallic lid shade is warm enough that it’ll flatter anyone’s eye color and create a smoldering, sultry smokey eye look. It has a foil like finish that can be built up for a more impactful look.
- Zand 189CM– Creamy Matte: Zand is similar to Safari but a little darker and warmer. This is a great warm neutral transition shade that can be worn alone or blended for a neutral daytime look.
Let’s go over some benefits, which include that it’s cruelty free, paraben free and made in Italy.
There are many different looks that you can create with this eyeshadow palette that can be a daytime makeup look or an evening smokey eye look. Just by adjusting and adding in some of the different shades, you can create a whole new look.
Overall, we love this eye shadow palette. You get really good color payoff and everyone needs a neutral to warm eyeshadow palette for everyday or every night. It’s a staple item you need in your collection; also, if you’re traveling, we promise you this is the only one you need to take with you.