It’s almost here! One of my favorite long weekends of the year is fast approaching, and I dove head-first into creating the biggest, best fourth of July recipe index the Internet has seen in a LONG TIME. I created a similar post for the Super Bowl, and even though it takes a helluva long time to put together (and probably actually costs me SEO credit for using so many links), I still love it because it makes everything so easy for my readers. So here we go, 50 amazing 4th of July-inspired recipes from some of my favorite bloggers!
I should mention (or reiterate for those of you who know), that I’m a pescetarian/vegetarian, so these recipes are about 99% meat-free. But let’s be real: For those of you who’ve never had a portobello mushroom marinated in balsamic, grilled to perfection, and rested on a classic burger bun, go try it out ASAP. For me, the 4th of July is about that portobello burger, tons of fresh salads and apps, a slew of patriotic desserts, and of course the company of good friends armed with cold brews. I love taking the opportunity to celebrate America and the people who make it the country it is every year — and with this guide at your side, your 4th of July party planning will be a breeze, so you can get as excited as I am!
P.S. I will actually be featuring a little red, white, and blue recipe creation on the blog tomorrow too, but I wanted to knock this post out before everyone starts descending on the grocery store — seriously, I went to Trader Joe’s a few days ago and it was already an absolute mess. Do your shopping early people!
1. Barbecue-Peach Spring Rolls | My Recipes
2. Watermelon Feta Guacamole | Two Peas & Their Pod
3. Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa | The View From Great Island
4. Lemon and Asparagus Pasta with Pistachios and Mozzarella | Joy the Baker
5. Orecchiette Pasta Salad with Cantaloupe and Avocado | Sweet Paul Mag
6. Watermelon Gazpacho | Welcoming Kitchen
7. Moroccan Fish Skewers with Barramundi | Jelly Toast Blog
8. 5 Grilled Corn Recipes | Good Housekeeping
9. Star Spangled Cookies | Sweetsonian
10. American Flag Donuts | The First Year Blog
11. Cardamom Strawberry Shortcake Cake | Pink Patisserie
12. Cherry Pie Bars | Joy the Baker
13. Strawberry Sage Mascarpone Tart | Cupcakes for Breakfast
14. Blueberry-Huckleberry Grand Marnier Tart | Williams-Sonoma
15. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookie Bars | Two Peas & Their Pod
16. Frito Chocolate Chip Cookies | Dessert for Two
17. Nectarine Pizza with Fresh Basil and Reduced Balsamic | Alexandra Cooks
18. Raspberry Brûlée | Saveur
19. Peach Salsa | Natasha’s Kitchen
20. Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad with Cucumber and Feta | Fork Knife Swoon
21. Cherry Kuchen Bars | Dear Crissy
22. Blueberry Pie | Cosmo Cookie
23. Red, White, and Blue Raspberry Candy Bars | Cherry Tea Cakes
24. Red, White, and Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles | The View from Great Island
25. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars | Epicurean Mom
26. 4th of July Bark | Life With the Crust Off
27. Citrus Salad with Cashews and Mint | Martha Stewart
28. Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad | Two Peas & Their Pod
29. Grilled Halloumi Skewers with Cilantro-Tahini Sauce | Naturally Ella
30. Blueberry, Strawberry, and Jicama Salsa | Two Peas & Their Pod
31. Chile Lime Watermelon Wedges with Cilantro | Alaska From Scratch
32. Pineapple-Black Bean Guacamole | Better Homes and Gardens
33. Jalapeño Cornbread Beer Muffins with Salted Beer Honey Butter | The Beeroness
34. Chickpea Panzanella | The Clever Carrot
35. Sriracha Beer Butter Grilled Corn | The Beeroness
36. Smashed Berry and Brie Crostini | Sweet Paul Mag
37. Spicy Watermelon and Avocado Salad | Love and Lemons
38. Ridiculously Amazing Asian Ramen Salad | Table for Two
39. Strawberry Balsamic Crostini with Ricotta and Fresh Basil | Inspired Edibles
40. Blueberry, Mango, and Arugula Salad with Bocconcini | What Dress Code?
41. 5-Ingredient Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad | Gimme Some Oven
42. Blueberry-Basil Balsamic Mozzarella Crisps | Half Baked Harvest
43. Blueberry, Shallot, and Whipped Ricotta Crostini | What Dress Code?
44. Phyllo, Brie, and Summer Fruit Appetizer | What Dress Code?
45. Zesty Broccoli and Brussels Sprout Slaw | What Dress Code?
46. Tomato, Peach, and Mozzarella Skewers | What Dress Code?
47. Sun-Dried Tomato Spread | What Dress Code?
48. Raspberry Crisp with Blueberry Sauce | What Dress Code?
49. Grilled Veggie Kabobs with Orzo | What Dress Code?
50. Grilled Tomato and Watermelon | What Dress Code?