Happy Friday, everyone! Let’s keep things short and sweet today — just a few things on my radar this week that I couldn’t resist sharing!
– I’ve been eyeing Soludos for a while now, and I think I just need to pick a pair (i.e. these) and order — SO perfect for summer!
– I’ve thought about taking Skillshare classes on and off for a while now, but have never actually done it. This roundup has some great recommendations — have you ever taken a Skillshare class or have any to recommend?
– I’m obsessed with the chic simplicity of this look on Devon — perfect for hot summer days where you still want to look composed.
– I’ve officially started thinking about bathing suit season, despite my best efforts to ignore it. I’m a big fan of FitSugar’s 10-minute workouts as the perfect supplement to a good run — need to start holding myself to this one.
– I’ve been tracking Sarah’s home makeover for a while now, and these before and after photos are so incredible — this girl has an incredible eye for design.
– I haven’t invested in a great ear cuff yet, but these picks from Jessie have me seriously considering it. Do you think I could pull it off?