I’ll keep things short and sweet today, but I just wanted to pop in to share a few things I’ve been perusing this week! I hope you have a lovely weekend — mine has the first ugly sweater party of the season on the agenda, and I’ll be shooting a holiday card for some friends where there may or may not be a puppy in a puffy vest. Cross your fingers the weather holds up, because this needs to happen.
- I’m still getting settled into my studio apartment, and these gorgeous small-scale digs are the perfect inspiration as I continue evolving the space.
- Have you guys heard of Cookie Chips? HannahMax Baking sent me a whole slew of these amazingly tasty, crispy cookies to try last week and I can’t wait to share the recipe I developed with the double chocolate ones. In the meantime, start ordering. You won’t regret it.
- I was thrilled to be featured in Refinery29′s roundup of local petite gals this week — take a look!
- A truly irreplaceable soul was lost this week — but his legacy is so amazingly inspiring.
- I don’t really have any set dressed-up holiday party plans this year, but I still find myself perusing Rent the Runway like a fiend — I might even have to go PRO.