Ready to change it up? Maybe you’re going through a major life change like a break up, new job, or you’re wanting to go lighter for the summer. Either way, there are some staple hair colors from super dark to platinum that anyone can rock.
- 90’s Babies Blonde & Black Streaks – Christina Aguilera inspired, this color and style is making a come back in 2021.
2. Chocolate Balayage – Look sophisticated, mysterious and chic with a bright chocolate color balayage.
3. Mahogany Brown – Add a little more dimension to your hair with this gorgeous color that is flattering on any skin tone.
4. Fire Engine Red – this is perfect for those who like to go bold, definitely not for the shy and low maintenance people.
5. Caramel Brown – The best thing about this color is that it adds dimension to your hair by bringing in different brown tones.
6. Ash Blonde – If you’re already a blonde, take it up a notch and go for an ashy tone. This will look incredibly sexy.
7. Strawberry Blonde – Some hate the yellow tones in blonde hair, but i love it. It gives your hair character and makes it look unique with the different blonde tones.
8. Jet Black – Need I say more?
9. Purple Mahogany – Add a little red and purple together to make the most gorgeous color combination. This is more for a Winter style but you can totally rock it in the summer too.
10. Ultimate Platinum – Only attempt this color if you have healthy hair and can take the bleach. It may be high maintenance but totally worth it. Blonde hair is super sexy.